Delivery Technician – (CDL)
El Paso, TX
Location: 8735 Yermoland Dr, El Paso, TX 79907
Status: Full Time/Hourly / Non-Exempt
TTSR is hiring a skilled Delivery Technician with a CDL Class A license. The perfect candidate must have very effective organizational and communication skills to service our customers efficiently. TSR offers a highly competitive benefits package to include a Health & Wellness Program, Financial Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program and much more!
The primary responsibility of the Delivery Technician is to help meet the Equipment needs of our customers by delivering and picking up equipment in a timely, safe and courteous manner as well as operate a variety of construction equipment such as knuckle boom crane for unloading and loading purposes, forklifts and other equipment as directed by management.
- • Must have a valid Commercial Class A Driver License (per State required)
• Must have a driving record in good standing. (MVR plus FMCSA)
• Must have a Positive Attitude.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Ability and willingness to navigate efficiently.
• Ability and willingness to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability and willingness to build, fix and maintain equipment in the Yard and Job Site.
• Strong Customer Service Orientation to communicate effectively with Customers.
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with Co-workers and Management, and able to function well as part of a Team.
• Must possess strong attention to detail and Safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Safely transport equipment to customer and job site locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
• Accurately document delivery and pick-up of equipment.
• Maintain accurate Driver Logbook daily and efficiently complete Pre and Post trip Inspections.
• Adhere to ALL Company Safety policies, including FMCSA regulations
• Safely load and unload equipment (Load securement Regulations required by the DOT)
• Maintain a Safe and Clean work environment, including Service and appearance of the Company Vehicle.
• Follow delivery and pick-up instructions from Dispatcher and Management.
• Build, test, repair shoring equipment and Perform any other duties as required by ALL management, up to and including job site, yard, warehouse and general tasks.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver License- Class A
- Forklift and Crane Certifications.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. or more.
- Flexible and rigorous work schedule
- Must be able to perform heavy-duty physical activity.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Paid training
Send us your resume