Delivery Technician – (CDL)
Pay Structure: Hourly / Non-Exempt
The primary responsibility of the Delivery Technician is to help meet the Equipment needs of our customers by delivering and picking up equipment in a timely, safe and courteous manner as well as operate a variety of construction equipment such as knuckle boom crane for unloading and loading purposes, forklifts and other equipment as directed by Management.
- Must have valid Commercial Class A Driver License (per State required)
- Must have a driving record in good standing. (MVR plus FMCSA)
- Must have a Positive Attitude.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability and willingness to navigate efficiently.
- Ability and willingness to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to build, fix, and maintain equipment in the Yard and Job Site.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation to communicate effectively with Customers.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with Co-workers and Management, and able to function well as part of a Team.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and Safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely transport equipment to customer and job site locations in a timely, safe, and courteous manner.
- Accurately document delivery and pick-up of equipment.
- Maintain accurate Driver Logbook daily and efficiently complete Pre and Post-trip Inspections.
- Adhere to ALL Company Safety policies including FMCSA regulations
- Safely load and unload equipment (Load securement Regulations required by the DOT)
- Maintain a Safe and Clean work environment, including Service and appearance of Company Vehicle.
- Follow delivery and pick-up instructions from Dispatcher and Management.
- Build, test, repair shoring equipment, and Perform any other duties as required by ALL management, up to and including job site, yard, warehouse, and general tasks.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver License- Class A
- Forklift and Crane Certifications.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. or more.
- Flexible and rigorous work schedule
- Must be able to perform heavy-duty physical activity.
Send us your resume