El Cajon, CA – (TSR San Diego)
Location: El Cajon CA
Pay Structure: Hourly / Non-Exempt
The Warehouse Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to help meet our customers’ equipment needs by overseeing the yard and warehouse duties and assuring all orders are delivered and picked up in a timely, safe, and courteous manner. The operation of various construction equipment such as forklifts for unloading and loading purposes, shoring, and other equipment as directed by Management.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good standing driving Rrecord (MVR), and reliable transportation.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability and willingness to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability and willingness to build, fix and maintain equipment in the yard and warehouse.
- Strong customer service orientation to communicate effectively with customers if needed.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with co-workers and Management, and able to function well as part of a team. Must have a positive attitude.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and safety.
- Must have availability and willingness to work the schedule assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately document delivery and pick-up of equipment.
- Responsible for building and preparing all orders.
- Safely load and unload equipment and Check all loads in and out of yard for accuracy.
- Maintaining inventory levels as needed and perform weekly inventory.
- Responsible for quality control of all equipment.
- Back up on deliveries using Flatbed when behind schedule.
- Work with operations Manager on setting daily schedules.
- Supervise drivers and Personnel when in the yard and warehouse.
- Adhere to ALL company safety policies.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment, including service and appearance of the yard and warehouse.
- Follow order process for delivery and pick-up instructions from dispatcher and management.
- Build, test, repair shoring equipment, and perform any other duties as required by ALL management, up to and including job site, yard, warehouse, and general tasks.
- Perform all duties directed by division manager and/or operations manager.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Driver license- current and valid
- Forklift certifications a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. or more.
- Flexible and rigorous work schedule.
- Must be able to perform heavy-duty physical activity.
- Must be available to work the assigned schedule.
Send us your resume