Phoenix, AZ – (TSR Phoenix)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Status: Full Time/Hourly – Hourly Pay rate Depending on Experience
The Welder-Yard Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Weld separately or in combination using steel.
- Repairing BAB panels or steel frame aluminum boxes
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Fabricate and assemble or disassemble equipment.
- Analyze work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
- Responsible for building and preparing all orders
- Checking all loads in and out of yard for accuracy
- Maintaining inventory levels as needed
- Responsible for quality control of all equipment
- Back up on deliveries using Flatbed when behind schedule
- Maintain a clean and organized yard and warehouse.
- Perform all general labor duties as needed and directed by Managers and Supervisors
- Great communication skills – English and Spanish Speaking a Plus!
- Self-Starter, organizational and management skills
- Forklift a Plus
- Welding Certifications required
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must be able to perform heavy-duty physical activity
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. or more.
- Flexible and rigorous work schedule
Send us your resume