Phoenix, AZ – (TSR Phoenix)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Status: Full Time/Hourly – Hourly Pay rate Depending on Experience
The primary responsibility of the Yard Technician is to help meet the Equipment needs of our customers. The primary yard duties include helping build all orders, assuring they are being completed to be delivered and picked up in a timely, safe and courteous manner as well as operating a variety of construction equipment such as forklifts for unloading and loading purposes, shoring and other equipment as directed by Yard Supervisor and/or Management.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, good standing Driving Record (MVR) and reliable transportation.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability and willingness to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to build, fix and maintain equipment in the Yard.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation to communicate effectively with Customers if needed
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with Co-workers and Management, and able to function well as part of a Team. Must have a Positive Attitude.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and Safety.
- Must have availability and willingness to work the schedule assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Fabricate and assemble or disassemble equipment.
- Analyze work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Mark or tag material with the proper job numbers, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
- Responsible for building and preparing all orders
- Checking all loads in and out of the yard for accuracy
- Maintaining inventory levels as needed
- Responsible for quality control of all equipment
- Back up on deliveries using Flatbed when behind schedule
- Maintain a clean and organized yard and warehouse.
- Perform all general labor duties as needed and directed by Managers and Supervisors
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver License- Current and Valid
- Welding Certification a plus
- Forklift Certifications a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. or more.
- Flexible and rigorous work schedule. The majority of work is performed outside
- Must be able to perform heavy-duty physical activity.
- Must be available to work the assigned schedule. Overtime and some weekends
Send us your resume